[Rtir] RTIR on Solaris 2.7?

julien at bestpractical.com julien at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 9 23:57:00 EDT 2003

   From: Ruediger Riediger <ruediger.riediger at sun.com>
   Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:44:34 +0200

Hallo Ruediger,

   What I do miss in the RTFM integration (templates are really a neat
   thing to have ;-) into RTIR. If I e.g. reply to a ticket in RT (with
   RTFM installed), I have the options to

   * Search for RTFM articles matching
   * Include RTFM article:

   Not so when replying to the same ticket under RTIR.

   Same issue when viewing a ticket: "Extract Article" is available in RT
   but not RTIR.

You should see both of these in RTIR 1.0rc2.

   One additional RFE:
   when replying to (or editing) a ticket in RTIR, the "worked time" can be
   tracked. However, we need to track two time frames: the time worked on
   by the DutyTeam and the time reported back to the DutyTeam that another
   team worked to resolve an issue.
   How can this second time be tracked?
   How can a second time  tracking be implemented?

You could do what you need with custom fields and scrips.

Thanks for the RTIR feedback.

Linda