[Rtir] Replying to requestors only if ...

John Green j.green at ukerna.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 03:33:51 EST 2004

Gorazd Bozic wrote:
> One solution to this would be to add a custom condition which would
> notify requestor only if the user that replied to the ticket is a member
> of the DutyTeam.

Hi Gorazd

Sounds very familiar.

Condition: UserDefined
Custom Condition:
{
   if ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq 'Correspond') {
     my $dutygroup = new RT::Group($self->TransactionObj->CurrentUser);
     $dutygroup->LoadUserDefinedGroup('DutyTeam');
     if
($dutygroup->HasMember($self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->PrincipalObj)) {
       return 1;
     }
   }

   return 0;
}
Action: Notfiy Requestors and CCs
Custom Action Prep: <blank>
Custom Action clea: <blank>
Stage: Transaction Create
Template: Global Template: Correspondence
--

Regards
John