[Rtir] RTIR 1.1.5 installation problem

Avi Baumstein avi at ufl.edu
Thu Aug 11 10:38:45 EDT 2005

Having recently joined the list, I found this thread in the archive
which exactly describes a problem I'm having installing RTIR. I will
note that I wrongly installed RTIR 1.0.5 on my RT3.4.2 installation, and
am now trying to upgrade it to get it working properly.

At any rate, I was just wondering if anyone had any further suggestions,
as I don't really know whats going on here.

Thank you,

-avi

Mike Forrester mikef at pocketlint.com
Tue Jul 19 16:04:20 EDT 2005

I am having the same problem.  When I comment out the 'description'
line, I get this:

# perl Makefile.PL
Using RT configurations from /usr/local/rt3/lib/RT.pm:
./etc   => /usr/local/rt3/local/etc/IR
./html  => /usr/local/rt3/share/html
./lib   => /usr/local/rt3/local/lib
For first-time installation, type 'make initdb'.
The 'WriteAll' method does not exist in the 'inc' path!
Please remove the 'inc' directory and run Makefile.PL again to load it.

Avi Baumstein                                        avi at ufl.edu
UF Health Science Center                hsc-sirt-l at lists.ufl.edu
Security Incident Response Team                     352-273-sirt