[Rtir] RTIR 1.2

Przemek Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Mon Jan 17 04:56:28 EST 2005

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> We haven't heard a whole lot of feedback from folks about the RTIR 1.2
> releases. Either that means you have all been too busy to try it out or
> it's working perfectly. We'd very much like to get 1.2 out there.
> Feedback would be much appreciated.

In our RTIR 1.1.3 installed over a fresh RT 3.2.2-1 (Debian) all links
in ticket lists (such as search results, due incident list etc.) point
to /Ticket/Display.html instead of /RTIR/Display.html, so when
displaying a ticket from these lists, the RTIR look and feel is lost.

I have looked through the code several times but cannot find a simple
way to fix this. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Reagrds
Przemek