[Rtir] RTIR 1.2

Przemek Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Wed Jan 19 09:51:26 EST 2005

Przemek Jaroszewski wrote:

> Jesse Vincent wrote:
>
>> We haven't heard a whole lot of feedback from folks about the RTIR 1.2
>> releases. Either that means you have all been too busy to try it out or
>> it's working perfectly. We'd very much like to get 1.2 out there.
>> Feedback would be much appreciated.
>
> In our RTIR 1.1.3 installed over a fresh RT 3.2.2-1 (Debian) all links
> in ticket lists (such as search results, due incident list etc.) point
> to /Ticket/Display.html instead of /RTIR/Display.html, so when
> displaying a ticket from these lists, the RTIR look and feel is lost.

OK, turns out that new RTIR makes use of different formats defined in
RTIR_Config.pm. During installation old config was preserved so those
strings were missing. Anyway, formats in default RTIR_Config.pm include
"/Ticket/Display.html", so it should be changed to "/RTIR/Display.html"
in all cases, I guess.

Regards,
Przemek