[Rtir] Looking for Install documentation

Carlos Fuentes Bermejo carlos.fuentes at rediris.es
Tue Jul 10 11:21:30 EDT 2007

Hiya,

> I would like to install RTIR on ubuntu, and I'm looking for any
> documentation about the install. Is it possible with the latest
> version of RTIR to crypt our email?

You should read the README which it's in the RTIR package, there you
can find info for installing it, basically you should install first
RT, and docs about how to install RT can be found in the following
links:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Documentation
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/InstallationGuides
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/UbuntuInstallGuide

And then install RTIR which more or less is:
make install (see if you have all the dependencies installed)
make initdb

The latest version is going to sign/verify/crypt/decrypt messages,
not sure if it's totally ready right now, but if not it will be ready
really soon.

Cheers,
Carlos