[Rtir] Linking Incident Reports to Incidents

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Aug 29 10:35:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

First of all, we released RT 3.8.1 and RTIR 2.4.0rc2 and RTFM 2.4.0,
there are not many changes in between the latest RTIR 2.3.x from
RTIR_M3 dir and RTIR 2.4.0rc2, but a lot things have been added and
fixed in RT core.

I'll be happy to make 'TakeReportBeforeLinking' optional (via option
in the config), so patches are welcome. I don't think that it will
break things terribly, it's just hardcoded workflow requested by a
customer.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Caglar <caglar at ulakbim.gov.tr> wrote:
> Dear RTIR Members,
>
>        I have localized RT 3.7.26 and Rtir 2.3 for our needs. But one more
> thing left to finalize it. When we link an incident report to an
> incident we have to take the ticket first then.I think this step is
> meaningless.(At least from my POV) Why do we have to own the ticket to
> link it? And how can I disable this functionality? I mean I want to
> Create or Link an Incident to the Incident Report without taking it. I
> have tried to change or modify the code at local/html/RTIR/Display.html
> and some more files but couldn't achieve.(but know some ugly and dirty
> ways to do it which may also break most of the functionality of RTIR) I
> will be glad to you if anyone can help.
>

> Thanx in advance and Best To All,
>
> Caglar

Best regards, Ruslan.