[Rtir] RTIR and RT dependence

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu May 15 07:13:43 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Tony Arnold
<tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to move my RTIR installation to a later release of Debian
> (Etch). I've stayed with RT 3.0.12, from the Debian repositories, and
> RTIR 1.0.5. RTIR fails with RT::Queue::load Unimplemented in
> RT::Tickets. (/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm line
> 1704)
I think it's pretty easy to fix. Install "capitalization" module from
the CPAN or downgrade DBIx::SearchBuilder.

> So, is there anyway to fix this problem with the versions I'm using.
>
> There is also RT 3.4 and RT 3.6 in the Debian repositories that I could
> upgrade to, but which version of RTIR would I need with these versions?
RTIR 1.0 is not compliant with 3.4 and 3.6. We've done a lot of work
to improve situation and we're pretty close to release new versions of
RT and RTIR.

You can grab snapshots of everything from
http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RTIR_M3/

Note RT's snapshots in that dir are slightly different from 3.8 betas
and miss some features, but they are well tested with RTIR 2.x.

> All help much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Tony.
> --
> Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
> Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004
> University of Manchester,           Mob: +44 (0) 773 330 0039
> Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk

Best regards, Ruslan.