[Rtir] "Lookup IP" suddenly stopped working...

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:51:36 EST 2009

Hi,

There is a bug in RT 3.8.5 and earlier (I don't recall when exactly it
was introduced, but somehwere between 3.8.2 and 3.8.5) that affects
search by IP. SQL query generated by RT is just wrong. This bug has
been fixed in RT 3.8.6. A few users of RTIR confirmed the fix.

You either can upgrade RT or try the following changes out of github:

86cef7ee885912896a3be995a3cd5ebfe77ccf47
e647495094f1a9c487a1953f10725127340940d4

I hope it's all you need (80% sure :).

Please report back.