[Rtir] Error when clicking 'Forward' from within a ticket.

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Fri Jun 8 19:00:12 EDT 2012

Kevin,

  Thanks for the response.  I'd actually tried that before sending out the message to the list, but I got this error:

RT: Error during compilation of /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/html/RTIR/Forward.html:#012Bareword "Bcc" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/html/RTIR/Forward.html line 17.

  After looking at this error apparently, line 17 needs to change from:

  % foreach my $field (To Cc Bcc) {

  % foreach my $field ("To, "Cc", "Bcc") {

This allowed things to start working.

Thanks!