[Rtir] Install problems

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Oct 11 15:40:25 EDT 2012

I've installed RT 3.8.14 and RTIR 2.6.1 and followed the instructions in
the relevant README files.

When connecting I see the RT login page and I can log in as root, but
even after installing RTIR, there is RTIR at a glance option or an RTIR
view of tickets etc.

I've added RT::IR to the list of plugins in the RT_Siteconfig file.

In an older version I had to do a require to pull in an RTIR_COnfig file
but that doesn't seem to exist.

Any clues please?

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk