[Rtir] New RT/IR User

Carlos Fuentes Bermejo carlos.fuentes at rediris.es
Mon Apr 1 08:03:04 EDT 2013

Hiya Kevin,

In a simple way the most used workflow are:

IR -> Incident -> Investigation
or
Multiple IRs -> Incident -> Investigation
or
IR->Incident-> Multiple Investigations
or
Mutiple IRs -> Incident -> Multiple Investigations
or
IR -> Multiple Incident -> An Investigation per Incident
or
IR -> Incident
or
Incident -> Investigation

I hope this make more clear what kind of relationship you can hold between IR, Incident and Investigation.

Cheers,
Carlos