[Rtir] Changing Blocks state on correspond

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 12:34:47 EST 2013

Ruslan,

On 24/01/13 17:12, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Tony Arnold
> <tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
>> On 24/01/13 16:30, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

>>> No. If left undef then state should change without additional checks.
>>> If it doesn't work then you need investigate more.
>>
>> Thanks. Does the From field in the reply also have to match one of the
>> Requestors of the ticket for the state change to take place?
>
> Yes. It's not always From (Reply-To and other fields can take over
> From). It's more correct to say that Creator of the transaction should
> be a requestor.

That could explain why it's not been working before. Many thanks.

As a follow on, can I specify a group name in the Correspondents field
when creating a ticket?

For blocks I need to send the request to several people. If I send it to
an external mailing list, the reply will come back from an individual,
so the transaction Creator won't match the Requestor.

I'd like to avoid typing a list of e-mail addresses every time we create
a block!

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk