[Rtir] RT / RTIR not sending mail to Correspondents when launching an investigation

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Dec 8 13:48:03 EST 2014

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 05:04:27PM +0000, marek.kreul at lhsystems.com wrote:
> We’re running our RTIR setup for more than 4 weeks now, currently in a “near
> productive” mode.

You've not said what versions (I've divined 4.2.9 from your logs, but
the RTIR version is also important).  You also should say if this is a
fresh install or an upgrade.

> We’re quite certain that we used to be able to send email to external
> recipients by launching an investigation and entering their email address into
> the “Correspondents” field, but this stopped working somewhen.

Have you disabled scrips in the system?  Namely, anything having to do
with On Create Notify?  I don't see anything firing that would do On
Create Notify Requestors or the default On Create Autoreply to
Requestors scrips.

-kevin