[Rtir] RT / RTIR not sending mail to Correspondents when launching an investigation

marek.kreul at lhsystems.com marek.kreul at lhsystems.com
Thu Dec 11 10:19:36 EST 2014

Hi,

sorry for not mentioning this. We're running RT 4.2.9 and RTIR 3.2, so we're up-to-date. We've started with the beta versions in November and upgraded to the final versions when they became available.
I've solved the problem for us by creating(!) a Snip "On Create Notify Correspondents" as we've disabled the "on create autoreply to requestors". It wasn't clear to us that this snip is responsible for sending email to the correspondents upon creating an investigation.
The settings for "On create notify correspondents" are:
Condition: On create
Action: Notify Requestors
Template: Correspondence
Applies to: Investigations

I hope we're not running into any unforeseen problems with this workaround, but until now it seems to be just what we needed.

marek

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Lufthansa Systems Aktiengesellschaft, Kelsterbach, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Darmstadt 84307
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats / Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Simone Menne
Vorstand / Executive Board: Stefan Hansen (Vorsitzender / Chairman), Dr. Gunter Kuechler