[Rtir] RTIR - going beyond incidents, incident reports, investigations, blocks

pj loh optimints at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 23:48:28 EDT 2014

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply. I've installed the plugin, and restarted the server,
but nothing seems to have changed. Not sure if it's because I'm using RT-IR
plugin, which has something that overrides what this plugin does.

I've attached a screenshot showing what I have after installing in the
plugin.

Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks,
PJ