[Rtir] RTIR - going beyond incidents, incident reports, investigations, blocks

Rob Moerman Rob.Moerman at rci.rogers.com
Thu Jul 10 11:32:47 EDT 2014

PJ, I did much the same in our RT environment using the "spawn ticket in queue" extension.

In our case, I wanted to be able to create Deficient Reports via Post Incident Review Items, and create separate, trackable action items for deficiency remediation.  So, I applied the created a queue (with an associated workflow) for PIR Items, and use the extension to create linked tickets in the PIR Items queue from the Incident Links view.

http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Extension-SpawnLinkedTicketInQueue/lib/RT/Extension/SpawnLinkedTicketInQueue.pm

See the output in the screenshot below.  Note there's a ton of other customization here, but pay attention to the Links view at the bottom right:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF9C32.ACB1B920]

Rob