[Rtir] Tools > Reports not working after changing incident classifications

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Mon Jun 2 16:03:40 EDT 2014

On 6/2/14 12:45 PM, Rob Moerman wrote:
> Would appreciate some assistance; we modified the default incident
> classifications, functions and constituencies to match our
> organization.  Since then, the built-in “overview report” no longer
> returns results.

What version of RT/RTIR are you running?

Did you make any other changes to those custom fields other than the
values? For example, did you apply them globally rather than
specifically on Incidents?

Did your new Constituency values show up in the menu on the initial
Reports page?

If you do a search in Incident Reports for the same date range and
constituency, do you see more tickets?