[rtir] multiple Incident Reports queues

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 29 13:06:42 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:23:05AM -0300, Andre Gerhard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to have multiple Incident Reports queues, and so I create some new
> queues to implement this: Incident Reports # Spam, Incident Reports # Scam,
> Incident Reports # Copyright, and so on. This is useful because there are some
> reporters that only send incident reports of an known type, like Spamcop in
> the case of spam, and I want to classify the incidents when they arrive.

As it happens, that's a large part of some work I did toward RTIR 3.4. If you're up
for running a pre-release version of RTIR (checked out from git), this branch
should do what you want:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir/tree/3.4/reimplement-constituencies

Because it's a pre-release version, we'd very much like feedback on how it works for you.

Best,
Jesse