[rtir] On Linking IR to Incident Ticket

M.A Maricar maricarov at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:25:00 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I would like to link an IR ticket to a resolved Incident ticket but I don't the Incident ticket to be opened. I would like to the resolved Incident ticket to stay as it is.

I disabled the following scrips for Incident Report queue but it still re-opens the Incident ticket upon linking.

19
On Linking To Incident Activate Report26
ReopenIncident36
On Linking To Incident Activate Report43
ReopenIncident
Could anyone advise me if it's possible to keep the resolved Incident ticket as it is when linking to an IR ticket?

I look forward for your help.

Regards,
Mohamed