[rtir] Using callbacks to modify how the correspondence transactions are displayed while viewing a ticket

Landon Stewart lstewart at internap.com
Mon Sep 19 14:07:51 EDT 2016

Hello,

I was attempting to modify how a ticket is shown at https://rtir.domain.com/RTIR/Display.html?id=xxxxxxx using the information from here:

https://rt-wiki.bestpractical.com/wiki/CustomizingWithCallbacks

I quickly realized this would affect the display of tickets for RT using /Ticket.html?id=xxxxxx but not for RTIR.

What it is I'm trying to do is make it so that correspondence added by the System User is hidden but viewable with a Show button if they wish to see it.  I want to do something similar to how the show outgoing email thing works so by default the ticket display shows only human communication but the System User correspondence can be shown.

How and where does one create a callback for RTIR ticket displays where I can modify the output if the user who created the transaction is the System User?

--
Landon Stewart
Lead Analyst - Abuse and Security Management