[svk-devel] "svk move" didn't actually "svn move" in the mirrored repo

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 9 14:33:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've got a local copy of a mirror'd SVN repo and I performed an svk
move in a WC of the local copy.  Then I did "svk commit" and then "svk
push --verbatim", but the file wasn't actually "svn moved" in the SVN
repository...  The new file looks to have just been added, and it lost
all the revision history in the subversion repository.

Help?  Did I do something wrong, or is this a bug in SVK?

Fedora Core 5
SVK 1.07
SVN 1.3.2

-derek