[svk-devel] svk pull: individual revisions, attributed to the original author

Pazu pazu at pazu.com.br
Wed Aug 23 11:44:29 EDT 2006

Is there any way to do that? Right now, every time I do a svk pull
//local/my-project to update my local repository, svk lumps all changes
from upstream in a single commit. This makes things harder when trying
to track down individual changes.

Another improvement that would make my life easier is attribute those
individual changes to the same author as the upstream repository,
instead of attributing them to my local user.

-- Marcus