[svk-devel] Ready for svn 1.4!

David Glasser glasser at mit.edu
Fri Aug 25 15:32:59 EDT 2006

svn 1.4.0 is coming out Real Soon Now (the hopefully final rc5 was
posted today, so hopefully the release will be next week after the
freeze).  I've tested and at least on my OSX box, SVN::Mirror trunk
(0.70) and SVK trunk both pass all their tests under 1.4.0-rc5.

(This isn't much of a surprise since Subversion is obsessive about
backwards compatibility, but it's certainly worth checking.)

This is also exciting, since SVN::Mirror stands to be highly improved
by a new Subversion API (svn_ra_replay)...

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/