[svk-devel] Re: Bootstrapping from an existing svk repository

Pazu pazu at pazu.com.br
Mon Jul 31 22:04:00 EDT 2006

On 2006-07-31 19:01:04 -0300, Pazu <pazu at pazu.com.br> said:

> The import finishes ok, but svk seems to have lost track of mirrors. svk mirror
> -l shows no mirrored paths in the repository. Was this caused by the
> 'svndumpfilter'  part on step (2)? Is there any way to fix that, preferrably
> without dumping the whole repository, and without making a fresh checkout from
> upstream?

Daniel J. Luke replied to me in private, and told me:

> I am not sure, but I think you need to add --preserve-revprops to
> your svndumpfilter command and then this will work.

And unfortunately, it didn't solve my problem. Adding
--preserve-revprops to svndumpfilter did *half* the magic. svk mirror
-l still doesn't show the mirrored paths, but if I manually specify a
path, which I know to be a mirror, to svk sync, it works. This wouldn't
be too bad if I wasn't a lazy bum: I love svk sync -a, and
unfortunately, it isn't picking up the imported mirrors.

-- Marcus Brito