[svk-devel] Bootstrapping from an existing svk repository

David Glasser glasser at mit.edu
Mon Jul 31 22:21:38 EDT 2006

On 7/31/06, Pazu <pazu at pazu.com.br> wrote:
> The import finishes ok, but svk seems to have lost track of mirrors. svk mirror
> -l shows no mirrored paths in the repository. Was this caused by the
> 'svndumpfilter'  part on step (2)? Is there any way to fix that, preferrably
> without dumping the whole repository, and without making a fresh checkout from
> upstream?

Probably. I'm not too familiar with svndumpfilter, but maybe it lost
the properties that SVN::Mirror is looking for. Specifically, take a
peek with "svn proplist -v //" on each machine: you should see an
svm:mirror property on the root with a list of paths which are
mirrors.  Also, each mirror should have svm:source and svm:uuid set on
its root.

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/