[svk-devel] Re: Bootstrapping from an existing svk repository

Pazu pazu at pazu.com.br
Mon Jul 31 22:34:08 EDT 2006

On 2006-07-31 23:21:38 -0300, "David Glasser" <glasser at mit.edu> said:

> Probably. I'm not too familiar with svndumpfilter, but maybe it lost
> the properties that SVN::Mirror is looking for. Specifically, take a
> peek with "svn proplist -v //" on each machine: you should see an
> svm:mirror property on the root with a list of paths which are
> mirrors.  Also, each mirror should have svm:source and svm:uuid set on
> its root.

That's it. It seems that svndumpfilter stripped the properties on root
node; there's no svm:mirror property there. Properties on the mirror
itself seems to be preserved; svm:source and svm:uuid are there. Would
it be safe for me to manually edit svm:mirror to include the paths
which I know to be mirrors?

-- Marcus