[svk-devel] svk for svn 1.4.x on win32

Wed Nov 22 05:11:58 EST 2006

Hi!

I know this ML is for developers, but clkao asked me to send my
question here, so here it is:

will it be a SVK 1.08 (or newer) built for win32 with binding for SVN1.4.x?

According to the SVN release notes, a program built for SVN1.3.x will
continue to built with SVN1.4.x - so there were no API changes and
building a distro shouldn't be too complex (yes I know, after saying
this I should be the one to take care of it... but unfortunately I am
not too much into Perl/C field).

I would be very happy to have such a release, because for the moment
SVK is the only one keeping me from upgrading to 1.4.x (all other
tools I am using are already supporting it).

Many thanks in advance,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.