[svk-devel] Error on 'svk sync -s'

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue Oct 24 18:24:12 EDT 2006

Does it only happen when you connect over ssl?

I think it might be due to a change in the latest openssl (the one I
mentioned on the macports mailing list).

If it's the same issue we see with the macports subversion
repository, you can just re-try a bunch of times and it will
eventually work (and you can replicate the problem by using 'openssl
s_client' to connect to the problematic server).

--
Daniel J. Luke