[svk-devel] Error on 'svk sync -s'

Tue Oct 24 18:05:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

I did some more testing, which shows that the error is most likely
not caused by the content of the change log.
I tried two things:

1. I tried to sync another repository hosted by sourceforge (https://
svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gaim), using the same steps as in my
first email. This returns the same error about REPORT failing.
2. I routed SVK over an stunnel, so I could connect via localhost,
which allowed me to sniff the http conversation with ethereal. SVK
sends a REPORT request with the following parameters (encoded in XML):
start revision: -1
end revision: -1
limit: 1

The server answers with a "200 ok".

Does anyone here understand what the problem is? I certainly don't.
Is this a bug in SVK, or in SVN?
Basically, what could I do to come closer to a solution for this
problem?

Thanks
Rolf