[svk-devel] progress feedback for commands

Raoul Duke raould at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:16:19 EST 2006

hi,

First off, thanks for making SVK. It is great to see some of the SVN
troubles (.svn directories for example) taken care of!!

Now the suggestion (I tried looking through the tickets for SVK but
I'm not having any luck with the search functionality there): it would
be super great if SVK commands could echo some progress. The most
egregious example is doing an svk sync on a mirrored SVN repository;
even when I'm just using -s HEAD it takes for ever and the only
indication I have that SVK hasn't wedged is my hard disk LED :-) Doing
an svk smerge can also take a long time with no output, all a bit
harrowing.

sincerely.