[svk-devel] File size limit exceeded with smerge

Guillon Christophe guillonc at free.fr
Wed Sep 13 19:47:51 EDT 2006

"John Peacock"  wrote:
> Guillon Christophe wrote:
>> The use case is:
>> A distant svn repository: http://server.org/svnroot/project
>> I want a local svn repository: file:///local/svnroot/project
>> The local and distant svn repository are mirrored by SVK and smerge back
>> and forth.
>
> Are you aware that the SVK repository you created in step #1 of your example is
> a fully functional SVN repository?  Why do you want to have another SVN
> repository locally?  As long as you exclusively use SVK for merges, you can
> treat its repository exactly as if it were a Subversion repository.
This is indeed an interesting suggestion .
The initial use case I wanted to apply is still usefull though when one
wants to synchronize two distant SVN repository and want to have
users using "standard" SVN interface operability.

Thank you for the details I will investigate this.
Though I suppose my questions are still opened for the originqlk problem.

    Regards,
    -- C.Guillon