[svk-devel] Re: ra_replay support in SVN::Mirror

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 14 11:08:03 EDT 2006

"Chia-Liang Kao" <clkao at clkao.org> writes:

> On 13/09/06, Pazu <pazu at pazu.com.br> wrote:
>> Chia-Liang Kao wrote:
>>
>> That's good news. While we're on the svn_ra_replay subject, I wonder if
>> it's use will bring anything new to SVK, or we'll just get some
>> performance improvements. To bring up my pet peeve, I wonder if svn
>> moves will be preserved across pull/pushes:
>
> This is actually a separate issue.  svk trunk should DTRT.  otherwise
> it's a bug.

Last time I tried it svk trunk did NOT do the right thing...  It would
preserve an svn move in a mirror, but it wouldn't work across a
push/pull out-of/into a local branch of a mirror.  I'll update trunk
again to see if it's been fixed since I last tried it.

> Cheers,
> CLK

-derek