[svk-devel] Re: ra_replay support in SVN::Mirror

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 14 11:35:39 EDT 2006

Quoting Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>:

>> This is actually a separate issue.  svk trunk should DTRT.  otherwise
>> it's a bug.
>
> Last time I tried it svk trunk did NOT do the right thing...  It would
> preserve an svn move in a mirror, but it wouldn't work across a
> push/pull out-of/into a local branch of a mirror.  I'll update trunk
> again to see if it's been fixed since I last tried it.

FYI, I just updated to SVN::Mirror-0.70 and updated SVK trunk today.
I can verify that this bug has been fixed.  SVK move will now
properly save logs across a push/pull.   Nice job!  I've tested
moves in both a mirror WC and a local-branch WC (off a mirror)
and it works great.

Thanks!

-derek