[svk-devel] Synchro failure and %2F char

Manuel Vacelet manuel.vacelet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:30:00 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have strange bug using svk with file that contains char defined with
their hexa number (Actually, I don't really know if this is related to
the error).

When I run:
$> svk sync -a
Retrieving log information from 3608 to 3696
Name does not refer to a filesystem directory: REPORT request failed
on '/svnroot/test/!svn/vcc/default': Failure opening
'/dev/branches/433_phpwiki_1.3.12/src/common/wiki/phpwiki/locale/fr/pgsrc/AdministrationDePhpWiki/Renommer'

I guess it's a problem with an hexa char because the real name of the file is:
dev/branches/433_phpwiki_1.3.12/SF/common/wiki/phpwiki/locale/fr/pgsrc/AdministrationDePhpWiki%2FChown

If I guess well: svk convert '%2F' to '/' and then try to access to
the file 'Renommer' under the repository 'AdministrationDePhpWiki'
instread of 'AdministrationDePhpWiki%2FChown'.

I'm using svk-1.08 and svn mirror 0.70

Can anyone help me ?