[svk-devel] Synchro failure and %2F char

Bernhard Weisshuhn bkw at weisshuhn.de
Mon Sep 18 12:40:05 EDT 2006

Manuel Vacelet schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I have strange bug using svk with file that contains char defined with
> their hexa number

Unfortunately I cannot help you, but I wanted to second that bugreport.

We had the case that a developer was moving a branch and by accident
added a hash mark (#) to the end of the destination path.

svk wouldn't let us rename that.

We then moved the directory using direct svn(!) access. This resulted in
  bizarre errors with svk later on. We finally found a way around it by
using the option --base for smerge to skip that alien transaction during
merges.

regards,
bkw