[svk-devel] Filesystem has no item: File not found

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 06:19:45 EDT 2007

I'm a bit confused/stuck with this one ... not quite sure what's going
on. Any suggestions?

---- cut here ----
$ svn ls
svn://rhino/opt/data/subversion/nap/backend/xt/branches/mishagale/
trunk/
xtracker_united/

$ svk sync //mirror/nap
Syncing svn://rhino/opt/data/subversion/nap

$ svk ls //mirror/nap/backend/xt/branches/mishagale/
trunk/
xtracker_united/

$ svk up
Filesystem has no item: File not found: revision 8509, path '/mirror/nap/backend/xt/branches/mishagale/prod_watch_auto/conf'