[svk-devel] revision number weirdness and work stoppage

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Wed Apr 25 17:32:18 EDT 2007

Michael Peters wrote:
> I could remove
> that mirror, re-add it and resync it. This can take a while, so if it's what I
> need to do, then I'll do it but I'd like to get started right now so I don't
> have a whole day wasted.

So I removed my mirror and then add it again and have spent all day doing the
sync. It didn't help. When I check out the same problem branch, svk things it
did the merge at r27397 when the repository was only at r22354 when the merge
happened. After re-syncing the mirror it's now at 26200.

Now I'm going to try writing a simple bash script to do a bunch of bogus work
and commit it for 1198 times until I can get up to revision 27397. This really
sucks.

--
Michael Peters
Developer