[svk-devel] revision number weirdness and work stoppage

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Wed Apr 25 10:29:56 EDT 2007

Michael Peters wrote:

> How can the local copy at /local/krang/trunk/krang be at revision 27397 when
> that revision doesn't exist? But more importantly, how can I fix my working
> copies or svk repo so that I can get back to work?

I usually hate it when people do this on mailing lists, but I really need help
on this one. It is completely blocking me from doing any work. I could remove
that mirror, re-add it and resync it. This can take a while, so if it's what I
need to do, then I'll do it but I'd like to get started right now so I don't
have a whole day wasted.

--
Michael Peters
Developer