[svk-devel] Does anyone use svk cvs mirror in Windows successfully?

Urs Rau urs.rau at uk.om.org
Thu Feb 15 04:08:52 EST 2007

Mark Wu wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> I already use SVK cvs mirror in my Ubuntu laptop, it works great.
>
> But, I can't get it work in windows :(
>
> According to the wiki, it seems the VCP support is broken in windows.
>
> I just try to download the VCP and VCP::Dest::SVK, and put them to lib
> folder ... no luck, it never get work :(
>
> So, I just wondering if anyone of you use SVK to mirror cvs in win32
> successfully?
>
> Mark

Mark, it looks as if this has nothing to do with using the windows
version afterall.

According to clkao (Chia-Liang Kao) it is svk 2.0 that doesn't work with
 VCP. You migth want to watch or follow the thread under subject: "is
svk mirror off cvs or perforce (p4) repos supposed to be working in svk
2.0?"

clkao said:

> No, unfortunately svk 2.0 does not support VCP.
>
> Cheers,
> CLK

Hope this helps anybody following this thread in the archives.

Regards,

--
Urs Rau