[svk-devel] How can I re-mirror and maintain my local branches?

Kenneth Swanson kswanson at watson.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 11 18:37:04 EST 2007

Hi all.  I've been using SVK for awhile now, and it's great.  However, I
have a problem caused by being stupid when I first started using SVK,
and I was hoping someone might help me with it.

When I first started using svk, I was working on a specific
sub-directory in my work's SVN repository; so, I only mirrored that
subdirectory, and not the whole SVN repository.  Now, however, I'm
working with stuff in the whole repository, so I'd like to mirror all of
it.  The problem is that I've made some local branches off that inital
mirror, and I'd like to keep those around, but associate them as having
been copied from the appropriate sub-directory in the new mirror I'll
create.

So, I guess what I'm asking is if there is a way to change where a
depotpath is marked as having been copied from?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ken