[svk-devel] How can I re-mirror and maintain my local branches?

Viktor Štujber theultramage at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 01:18:47 EST 2007

Open ~/.svk/config (the file where svk stores info about depots and checkouts),
and re-wire each checkout entry so that it uses a correct depotpath.
Oh, and you'll also have to update the revision numbers, since you'll
be changing the whole repository that they point to.

(maybe there's a command for this but this should work :)