[svk-devel] svk 2.0 confusing messages

Fri Jan 12 05:03:02 EST 2007

On 1/12/07, Viktor Štujber <theultramage at gmail.com> wrote:
> 'empty merge' means that the source and destination directories are
> file-by-file identical so there's nothing to do, and svk prevents you
> from commiting revisions with no data.
> If something has to be merged, there needs to be something to merge...

The explanation makes sense, but it shouldn't be logged as there are
lots of scenarios where there are no needs to be merged and this would
render the console useless if logged. So I am pretty sure that with
the example I have presented above there is something wrong
(considering that it kept showing those for a couple of attempts).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.