[svk-devel] Could SVK work as a SVN server?

qiang zhou boot at cse.buaa.edu.cn
Tue Jul 24 04:29:23 EDT 2007

Hi,
  Our team is anxious about our SVN sever.More than 200 people are checking in and checking out everyday,which makes SVN sever very slow(Our SVN Server is in US and half of our people are in China).I plan to mirror the SVN server in China,and find SVK in the Internet by accident.Could I implement the architecture below? Sorry for my bad drawing.

                       | SVN Server|

              | SVK Server|           | SVK Server|