[svk-devel] svk 2.0.1rc1 is released.

David Golden xdaveg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:34:31 EDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Jared Hardy <jaredhardy at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is great news! Is there any chance of a Win32 release soon? I
> tried to use CPAN with Strawberry Perl to install, but it failed
> almost every single test, and I didn't want to try to force the
> install. I have an unusual environment for our site development, so
> that is probably breaking things.

Check what path CPAN is using for temporary directories.  If the path
has spaces in it, you'll have problems.  (E.g. "C:\Documents and
Settings\...")

I even had a problem with CPAN::Config using "C:\Temp", but my hard
drive having "C:\temp".  (Aren't case insensitive file systems great?)

2.0.1 just failed for me on Win32 due to a backslash issue and another
test dying entirely, so I'm sticking with 2.0.0 now.  The test report
went to CPAN Testers and clkao so hopefully we'll get 2.0.2 before
long.

David