[svk-devel] Current 2.0-releng branch (and 2.0.1) fail tests on Fedora 7

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 15 11:40:31 EDT 2007

Hmm, I dont recall seeing this on the list, but I might've
missed the relevance when it came across.  Is this an actual
bug in the code or is it just a bug in the test?  If the latter
then I should be able to install and use SVK now, but if it's
the former then I should wait for your patch to get committed.

Thanks!

-derek