[svk-devel] svk merge, problem w/ copied path in local branch

Mark Grimes mark at stateful.net
Wed May 30 20:23:37 EDT 2007

If I'm reading this correctly (lost in the letters :)) it sounds like
the classic branch problem.  You need to merge from the time you
branched to the head revision and not the latest branch against the
latest trunk or you will get more changes then you bargained for.  It
sounds like you should be using svk merge so you can pick the start
revision of the compare.

-Mark