[svk-devel] SVK Mirror failed. It shows "Modification of non-creatable array value attempted"

Mark Wu markplace at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:03:07 EDT 2007

Hi All:

Recently, I try to mirror the OpenPNE repository
<https://svn.openpne.jp/svn> https://svn.openpne.jp/svn , the mirror process
always stock in revision 433. It shows me:

$ svk sync /OpenPNE/svn
Syncing https://svn.openpne.jp/svn
Retrieving log information from 433 to 4316
RA layer request failed: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default':
REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Secure
connection truncated ( <https://svn.openpne.jp> https://svn.openpne.jp)

So, I use the -s to ask the SVK sync the the repository start from rev. 433,
it still fail, and shows me:

$ svk sync -s 433 /OpenPNE/svn
Syncing  <https://svn.openpne.jp/svn> https://svn.openpne.jp/svn
Retrieving log information from 433 to 4316
Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/SVN/Mirror/Ra.pm line 786.

Does any one meet the same error? And How can I mirror the rest of the
revisions?

Regards, Mark