[svk-devel] SVK Mirror failed. It shows "Modification of non-creatable array value attempted"

Jared Hardy jaredhardy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:03:30 EDT 2007

On 10/7/07, Mark Wu <markplace at gmail.com> wrote:
> $ svk sync /OpenPNE/svn
> Syncing https://svn.openpne.jp/svn
> Retrieving log information from 433 to 4316
> RA layer request failed: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default':
> REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Secure
> connection truncated (https://svn.openpne.jp)

This sounds more like a problem with the https connection to the
source repository, than a svk issue per say. I vaguely remember using
"--skipto" or "-s" to skip a little PAST the problem revision, when I
had similar problems that always fell on a particular revision number.
In your case you might want to try "svk sync -s 434", or higher, and
see if that helps. I also remember having less problems with svk 2
than 1.x, so you may want to consider upgrading to the latest release
on svk.bestpractical.com.
    In general, more information about the source svn server and
target svk client tend to help anyone trying to figure out your
problem. What platform is the server, and what versions of Subversion,
Apache, and SSL are running on it? What platform is your client? How
did you get svk? Did you compile it from scratch? What version of
Subversion did you compile it with? Also, you tend to have to upgrade
to the latest version before you will see anything more useful than a
work-around.

:) Jred