[svk-devel] Stumped! Can't detach broken mirror... still no solution

Johannes Rudolph johannes.rudolph at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:45:31 EST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 11:09 PM, Mark Diggory <mdiggory at mit.edu> wrote:
> I'll finally add that I installed svk (version v2.0.2 (using
> Subversion bindings 1.4.4)) and svn 1.4.4 on a completely different
> machine, copied over the repository and tried to access it there and
> got the same reslt. This tells me that its in the svn repo somewhere
> that this is happening because thats the only thing I brought over to
> the new machine.

You might try to look at the svn log for the last few revisions. Since
every mirror change gets committet into the svn repository, some of
the last commits should have destroyed your mirrors. If you know what
the last working rev is, you can just look at the (svn-)diff between
rev and HEAD.

--
Johannes